Sunday, October 5, 2014

Follow up: ELF luscious liquid lipsticks

Old Picture, from my review in 2011

I first reviewed these puppies in May 2011 (here) And later mentioned them again in a lippie of the week, post in 2012.

I started out getting 4 colors, but have since tried every single color they have. Some of them I have repurchased several times. The darker shades werre not as big of a hit with me, but I still love the lighter shades.

When I first bought them they were £ 1,50 each today they are £1,95 wich is still super affordable.


Today, I have one left. The "perfect pink" shade. This is not the old one. I think this is my second or third one.

These used to be a big favorite of mine, and I still really like them. But I don't feel the need to own every single shade anymore. Whenever I shop from ELF I will buy one.

You don't get a whole lot of product, so they are easy to use up, wich is why I never have to toss one out and why I have had so many of them.

I don't use them as often as I used to and will probably go through one a year, whereas before I would go trough them all in a year.

Writing this post certainly made me want to re-repurchase some, next time I shop at ELF.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig