Saturday, October 18, 2014

Introducing.... Boo!


I just wanted to show you guys my newest love... A favorite every week! and the cheekiest little chipmunk on the planet. My baby boo.

9 weeks old
I have only had him for almost 3 weeks, wich makes him 11 weeks old. He was not tame when I got him. We are getting there but it's a slow process that can take months. So he is doing really great already.

Name: Boo

Nickname: Boobies, Boo berry, Booman, Boo baby.

Favorite food: Organic hazelnuts and red pepper.

Favorite place: wherever there is food (mostly his hanning plush cave)

Favorite Things: A sock and his cave/storage area

Favorite activity: everything he is not supposed to do and biting my nails.

Sleep position: in his hanging chip-cave filled with hamster-cotton and food (he is a hoarder)

Trick: none yet... other than being cute.

Would you like me to do little Boo updates every now and then? please let me know.

Loevens.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have a chinchilla that just doesn't like being touched!!! He is so shy we are slowly getting there but it's very slow work!! Your little chipmunk is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's a shame. It's not a nice feeling when the Little fur ball is super scared and all you want to do is love it. I knew going in to this, that chipmunks are hard to tame and that they don't like to be handled. So I knew that I was getting a very shy animal that would take a lot of patience. But I did not think that chinchillas were that shy. I'm sure he will come around eventually. What I did with Boo was to only feed him the treets that he would take out of my hands, no treats in the food bowl. And I simulate the Little sounds he makes, that seems to spark an interest with him, but chinchillas are probably very different. I have my fingers crossed that your Little boy will become a very loving Little ball of fur. Please keep me updated :)

      Loevens.

      Delete
  2. Oooh he's so cute! I love Chipmunks, they're so adorable :D xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was love at first sight.. well for me at least. but it's so worth all the time and effort it takes to tame him. He is so funny.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig