Thursday, October 9, 2014

Love it or leave it, Elf clutch palette



I have had this palette for a while, and have written both a review and a palette of the week post about it before. I gave it mixed reviews, I am not a big fan of elf palettes, I think the Price can be a little high compared to the quality and the overall Price of their other products.

I can't remember if this was a gift with purchase or if I bought in a sale, but I never buy elf palette unless there is some sort of a sale or deal.

I never really used this palette a Whole lot, but I do remember liking some of the colors in the palette so I have decided to use this for a week, as much as I possibly can. After one week I will then see if I am going to keep it or throw it out.


As you can see it has been used a bit, but not nearly enough. So I am going to try and change that this week.

I will get back to you in about a week to tell you how I did.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig