Thursday, October 23, 2014

Playing around with UD Vice 3

 I have been playing around with my new UD Vice 3 palette for a few days now. and I wish I could tell you how awesome all the colors look on my eyes. But honestly I have been gravitating to the pinky/purple/red row all week. It makes my blue eyes pop and it's just pefect for fall paired with a subtle fall shade of lipstick.

On the eyes: Last sin on inner corners, Lucky on the lid and Alchemy in the crease and outer v.
I look a bit like a snob in this Photo, but I was trying to show the eyeshadow the best I could, my snobby expression is just a funny fail bonus for you guys.

Unfortunately my camera is really bad at picking up the intensity in this look. But believe me it's very coppery and warm and wonderful. I really need a new camera.


Now this is the same look as the above Pictures, just without the coppery shade. But I wanted to show how lovely the "alchemy" shade looks on blue eyes, It's more intense in person.
 
One thing I have noticed is, that the bright Shades do tend to fade more than I would like, so I'm working on finding just the right base to avoid this problem.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig