Friday, October 10, 2014

Project pan update



Finally making some Progress... I'm not sure why I still call it project pan, my last post was a haul post lol. But even if I do purchase a bit of makeup here and there, I still want to use these things up. I am saving up for a big haul of korean skincare and makeup. So I need to use up some things first. Every time I use up a product I take some Money out of my account and put it into my savings account, I also do this the 1st in every month. Right now there is not a lot in there haha, but I'll get there eventually.
So I used up this L'oreal youth code, luminizer serum. While it was not bad, it did not do anything for me. It did add a little extra hydration but that's about it. So I will not be repurchasing. I do have another serum waiting to be used, so I will start using that up. Hopefully I won't run out of it before I have saved enough up for my haul.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig