Friday, November 7, 2014

A lovely blog hop!

http://www.thedwellingtree.com/

I just discovered a new bloghop, that I intend to join. I would love to get my posts out there as I have been struggeling a bit with that. I really like what I do almost every day, and I hope that someone else out there does too. I know that I get a nice amount of page views every day, I can't really complain.

But this blog is very dear to me, and sometimes when you have been blogging for a long time, it would be nice to get some feedback. My favorite thing is when somebody takes the time to comment on something I posted, that makes me so happy. So that's what I'm hoping to get out of this. And maybe meet some new friends as well.

Do you ever Wonder if you are doing the right thing as a blogger? I do. I ofcourse want more followers, but to me I'm more about having a few that actually reads my blog than a lot that don't. And to me commenting let's me know that somebody reads my post. That's why I try to always comment on what I read.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig