Thursday, November 6, 2014

Bridal makeup inspiration.

I have teamed up with loverly - Your online wedding planner - to give you my take on some bridal makeup styles. Loverly sent me pictures of some of the lovely dresses they have on their site and asked me to come up with a makeup look for it.

I call this look - Blushing bride.
I wanted to incorporate some of the lovely pastelles on the dress into the makeup. So I decided to go with neutrals with a twist of rosey shades. I could have gone with crazy expensive products, but I decided to stick to what I know and like. I felt inspired by the pretty colors of this wedding dress. It's edgy yet romantic. I love how feminine the shape of this dress is, reminds me of a delicate flower with the ruffeled bottom. And especially the bottom of the dress was what inspired my look.
 
Beautysets - Blushing Bride (collab)

So here is a breakdown of the look:

Lips: I chose Bite lipstick  pencil in a nude pink shade. Any neutral rosey long lasting lipstick will do.

Face: For the face I chose GOSH X-ceptional Wear Foundation. it has no SPF so it will look good in Photos and it controls oils. Any long wearing SPF free Foundation with nice coverage will do.

Cheeks: I chose my Physicians formula nude wear blush, as I did not want too much color on my cheeks. This gives such a pretty subtle flush with the most subtle glow, no shimmer.

Eyes: I chose Urban Decay naked 3 to go with the rosey look of the wedding dress, because of quality and because it is long wearing. I also wanted to add a subtle hint of a flicked liner. I personally prefer Rimmel Glam eyes for a flicked liner. When it comes to mascara I would go waterproof. You never know when those tears of joy come knocking, so it's good to be prepared.

I hope you have enjoyed this Little collage of wedding goodness. It sure was fun to make. And for anyone wondering, no it's not a hidden clue. I'm not getting married.... yet.. Hint hint to my boyfriend if you are reading. *update - I guess he took the hint... I'm getting married hehe*
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig