Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Essence crystal liner review


This is yet another Essence item I picked up last time I did a bit of an Essence haul. I have been plaing around with it a bit, and I was unsure if I wanted to do a review of it. Simply because it's such a hard product to photograph. But here it is.

Shade: I bought the shade 06 opal rosy rush. It's a really interesting duochrome type of shade. The base is a sheer grey, that does not show up on the skin. You only get the duochrome effect. It has a lovely pinky, golde, pinky purple shift to it.

Price: €2,25 or $ 2,79 or DKK 16,74

Packaging: I actually really like the look of the packaging. It's a lot smaller that I thought it would be. It's very sleek and it super nice looking. It has a brush tip applicator, maybe the applicator could be a Little more tapered but it's fine. You get 4 ml of product.

This was so hard to photograph, I coud not get the amazing pink duochrome effect to show up on my Pictures, so keep that in mind.

 
This is such a cool little thing. I especially love to layer it on top of my eyeliner for an intense duo chrome look. It makes your Black liner turn a warmer Black with the most pretty pink sparkle. Kinda reminds me of glittery Black from the UD naked 3 palette.

I was actually pretty amazed at the quality. This is budge proff. It's not Water proof but once it's on it wont flake off, like some similar liners will. Sure it can fade a bit throughout the day, but it does so gracefully without looking like your makeup is coming off. If you are worried about it fading, then just throw it in your purse and add a little extra if you feel like it.


I had a little play with my gel liners, I wish the effect of the crystal liner would show up better on camera, but I hope it gives you an idea of what it does. I love it over brown and black liner. It

I have used my iconic 3 palette from makeup revolution, and it goes really well with the rosey toned shadows. I just really like this little magic liner.

I am definately going to be using this around the Holidays on top of a black liner. If you want a sparkly look, without the glitter, your should check this out.
 
SHARE:

2 comments

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig