Saturday, November 22, 2014

Essence - Like an unforgettable kiss - trend edition preview.

I just noticed this new preview a few seconds ago and I had to post this right away. This Collection is called "like an unforgettable kiss" it will launch sommewhere between december to febuary. I guess it could be their valentines Collection?










How adorable is this! I think I want to try out the blushes and the blush brush (I need a new bush brush). Maybe also the lipstick and lip smoother. Such a cute Little Collection. What would you Guys get?
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I didn't know essence had little box-heart blushers!! I've been wanting the too faced ones but they're so highly priced, these seem like a good alternative because what you're really buying is packaging.

    Batty4Beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the first time I see essence come out with it. You should take a look at the I ♡ makeup blushes at www.makeuprevolutionstore.com they look more like the too faced Ones.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig