Saturday, November 1, 2014

Essence Mountain calling te/le preview

I just saw this new trend edition on the Essence.eu website. I believe it will be available from December. Now let's take a look at what to come.


















What do you think about this trend edition? I'm not sure I feel like there is anything I need from this trend edition. Sure some of the Things lookk nice, like the powder. But I already have all about Matte from Essence, and this powder looks like it may be similar to that. The eyeshadow palette looks cute. But I don't Wear blue, so I don't think I will be getting anything from this trend edition. I'm still looking forward to the Good girl bad girl edition though.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig