Friday, November 28, 2014

Koreadepart haul.


Hey guys, hope you are all doing well on this Black Friday. I just got my long awaited package from Koreadepart in the mail today. I was soo excited to get all my goodies.

Unfortunately I can't show you everything I bought, because they did not send me everything I payed for. So I have sent them an e-mail and I hope to hear from them soon. I hate when Companies do this,  without letting you know that they have sent only some of your order. I can't wait to try these Things but I'm a Little worried about the Things that I didn't get.

It's my first time ordering from Koreadepart so I have no idea how their customer service is, I guess I am about to find out. I really hope they send me the rest of my order soon.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig