Sunday, November 9, 2014

Love it or leave it - NYX blush, pinched - the verdict!


I have finally made up my mind about this blush... I'm getting rid of it. Although it's not a horrible product, I do feel like I have several similar colors from other brands that I prefer over this one.

Plus it's also kinda old and broken.

 
 The pigmentation was not great and it does not seem to last very long on my skin. I have at least a few other blushes that has almost the same color, so I'm not super sad to see it go.
 

 
Like I said before, it's not a horrible product, I actually used to enoy this one quite a lot. But time and useage has not been kind to it, and my taste in blushes must have changed a bit.
 
I'm not writing off NYX blushes at all, I am curious to see how some of their matte blushes will perform, I'm just not that much of a shimmery peachy golden gal anymore. 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig