Friday, November 14, 2014

My gift to myself


Hey everyone I hope you did not miss me too much yesterday. I had some girl "issues" (If you hate oversharing skip to next part now) I have been soo tired and frankly a little worried about my "girl time/THAT time/you know what I mean" Without saying too much let's just say it's been so bad I was worried about blood loss. Sorry for the overshare. But it's been crazy. So I'm a little tired...

Well I decided to treat myself while Christmas shopping online for gifts for my Family.

I have been wanting to try Memebox out for a while now and yesterday I took the plunge and preordered 3 boxes.




It's kinda like a subscription box of korean beauty products, without the subscription. You get to pick the boxes you want between their selection and then you order them a bit in advance. So the boxes that I ordered will be shipped on 3 different dates in December. So it will be little while before I can do an unboxing post about them. But I'm very excited.

the "oh! my lips" and the "makeup edition" was 30$ each. And that includes the shipping to Denmark and the "dirty gal!" box was 40$ with shipping. Not bad at all. I am really excited to see what I get. yaay.

I am not Affiliated with Memebox and I paid for these boxes with my own Money, I just wanted to share my excitement with you.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig