Monday, November 3, 2014

My Halloween FOTD


I did not get dressed up for Halloween this year. I did however end in a spontaneous night out. So I needed a quick makeup look. I really wanted to Wear red eyeshadow. So I used my Coastal scents 252 palette as it has some really nice reds.


All I did was to put a coppery shade all over the lid and blend it out. I then added the darkest red eyeshadow I had to the outer V and blended in towards the middle of the eye and also blended it (with a light hand) out in the crease. I also smudged some of the red on the lower lashes. I did add a tiny bit of a dark burgundy shade to deepen the red a bit.

For the face I used Gosh X-ceptional Wear Foundation, and Physicians formula nude wear powder and blush.

The mascara is Covergirl lashblast.

 
 I really liked the eyeshadow look a lot. So I will be wearing this combination again.
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig