Friday, November 7, 2014

New products I'm excited for!

It seems that there is always something new in the world of makeup. No matter how hard I try I will never be able to get everything I want. I simply can't afford it, being unemployed and all. But it's probably for the best, as I really don't need every new thing out there. But a girl can dream can't she? Here are some of the items that I DO want to pick up at some point.


 LA girl, Glazed lip paint: Now these are not all that new, but they recently launched a bunch of new Shades, and they all look so good. I need to pick up af few of these.

MUA Pro-base, Prime and conceal powder: I don't know why I want this, but I do. It looks really good and I'd like to see what it does.

ELF studio, HD mattifying balm: I have seen Covergirl and higher end brands release these for a while now, and I'm curious about this type of product.

Makeup revolution: Ultra All-day prime and anti-shime balm: whoa that name is quite a mouthfull. This is similar to the product from ELF above. I may go for this one rather than the ELF as I feel like MUR has some really great quality products in their Collection.

Makeup revolution, Lip hug lipsticks: These look really nice and I'm diggin' the color selection I definately want to try a shade or two.
MUA baked trios: I'm happy to see these come back. It seems that this is their old color selection with new packaging. I have the pink sorbet trio, but have been reluctant to talk much about it as it was no longer available, now they are back and I'm pretty pleased about that. If they are anything like the old ones, they are going to be great!

Makeup revolution, viper macara: I have to admit that this is all about the packaging. It just looks really cool and I do like me a curved brush.

There are plenty of other new Things that I'm lusting for but these were the ones that cought my eyes today. Have any of you tried these? What new products out there are you excited for?
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. we wished MUA was available in Australia because we've seen so many good reviews about their products. we might have to try and hunt them down online!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do not have MUA in Denmark either but I'm pretty sure that www.muastore.co.uk ship Worldwide. So you should be able to purchase their product as me.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig