Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Products I'm getting rid off.


I am really really bad at throwing Things out. But sometimes I need to do a bit of a cleanse. So I've been trying to get better at throwing Things out lately. Here are some of the items I'm saying goodbye to today.

Yves Rocher, perfecting toning lotion: This breaks me out so bad. It seemed really nice for the first few days, but I noticed that I was getting some sore Little spots on my chin and around my lips. I thought it was just hormones so I kept using this. And I used it for 2 weeks. I did end up with tiny litte sore whiteheads pretty much everywhere on my face. I stopped using this about a week ago, and the skin problem is now almost gone, just some red dots scattered around my face is left. Not getting this ever Again, I must be sensitive to something in the formula.

Elf, super glossy lipshine: These ones are way too old, I have had them for more than 2 years and they are only supposed to last a year. I'm also not too crazy about these anymore. They were some of the first products I bought when I started blogging, so they do hold some sentimental value but I've tried better glosses since.

Wetnwild, lipstick: I don't even remember what these lipsticks are called. But it's the drying matte formula. I never really used these a lot. The colors are just not that great with my skintone. They are too white-based for me. Plus they are really old.

Hard candy, glamoflauge: oh no! I don't want to let go of this one... But it's too old. I definately need to repurchase this when I get the chance. Hard candy is not available in Denmark, so I don't know when I will get the chance.

Jordana easyshine, raspberry: I've enjoyed other easyshine flavors and colors, but this raspberry has a strange taste to it, plus it's pretty old by now. I never really got much use out of this shade, but I have used up 2-3 other Shades. Will not be getting the raspberry one Again.

Garnier, roll on, anti dark circles: This one is old as well. I did use it quite a bit, a while ago. But I have not used it for at least a year. And this is only supposed to last 6 months, so it's not going near my eyes. I will not be repurchasing this, It was ok but not super good.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig