Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Project pan update!

Yaaay I can finally see an end to this strange project pan. As you know, if you have followed my blog for a while, I started this ages ago and broke it ages ago. Now I'm just trying to use up the rest of the products.
 

 I've managed to use up some more samples, but I still need to use up quite a lot.

I finished the lightest side of my Essence cream concealer. I don't really like concealers in a pan. I find they get messy and nasty real fast. I don't like sticking my fingers into them at all. But All Things considered this was actually a really nice concealer, and it was super cheap.


So that's it for this time. Hopefully I can get through some more items on my list soon.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig