Sunday, November 16, 2014

What's in my purse? weekend sleepover edition!


I'm currently spending my weekend at my boyfriends place. Living in 2 different cities (about a 1 hour drive apart) Means I need to remember to pack everything I may need for the weekend. So I thought it would be fun to show you what's in my weekend bag.

I did leave out some things like my extra clothes and undies and such. But yeah I do take clean clothes with me. I have a toothbrush and some bodywash at his place so I don't need to pack those items.

I also take a hair brush, some feminine hygiene products ( I always carry those just to be sure) some mints, a lip balm, my wallet, some instant Chai tea (for cozy tv evenings), some deodorant, my Egyptian magic cream (doubles as cleanser, makeup remover, moisturizer and eye cream, great multi tasker) and ofcourse my makeup bag.


I normally pack quite lightly when it comes to makeup, but I went a Little cray cray because of all the room in the UD vice 3 makeup bag. I packed: Gosh 9 shade palette, essence rock out blush, essence eyebrow pen, Gosh BB cream and powder, Maybelline instant age rewind concealer, travel size mascara and eyeshadow primer, some q-tips and some cotton rounds, a blush brush, 2 eyeshadow brushes and 2 elf flat top powder brushes (one for BB cream and one for powder)

I never pack lipsticks or glosses, my boyfriend hates lip products and I can't blame him. I like to be able to kiss him when I want without giving him a sloppy makeover at the same time.

I have to admit that I probably won't be using everything this weekend hehe, but better to have it and not need it right? I normally get all dolled up before I leave the house to visit my boyfriend and then keep it quite simple the rest of the weekend. Honestly I don't think he even cares if I Wear makeup or not. I just like to look nice for him.

I have to highligt my egyptian magic cream: it's a lifesaver! I use it for almost everything. It's an ok lip balm, it removes makeup really well and it's a nice cream for the face and the eyes. I even use it on burns and cuts, as it helps them to heal and I will use it very lightly on my hair when it feel dry or crunchy. So I really love it and it makes it so much easier to travel light.

So that's my weekend bag.
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The Egyptian magic cream sounds awesome! I have never heard of it.

    Tiffany
    www.themommyglow.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I don't think a lot of people know about it. It's kinda pricey though. I believe it's available on beautybay.com.

      Delete
  2. It's pretty tough for me to travel light when it comes to my makeup bag. I have become very dependent on my makeup brushes and such that usually take up the bulk of my bag. On a norm I will find my makeup bag making its way to work with me as I cannot seem to wake up early enough to complete my full face :-P
    www.myfairdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'm better at packing light than I thought ;) I've always been really quick about doing my makeup before Work, but sometimes I would come in a few minutes early to touch up, my eyes are always super watery in the morning,

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig