Saturday, December 13, 2014

Beauty joint haul!


Yesterday I recieved all the stuff I had ordered from beautyjoint.com during their Black Friday sale, where they had 20% off your order. I got quite a few Things for myself, and some gifts as well. I'm only showing you what I got for myself, in case anyone I know is reading. I have been wanting to get a lot of these items for a very long time. Especially the LA colors eyeshadow palettes and the LA girl concealer and lip glazes.

I also have an obsession with jumbo lip pencils, so I decided to pick up a few of what beautyjoint had to offer. And it was also time to see what the hype is about the NYX butter glosses, so I picked one up i the shade "angel food cake"  I'm really into dusty, dusky, rosey, mauve type of lip colors at the moment so I got a few Shades that I think falls in to that category nicely.

I'm still a Little under the weather so I have not tried anything out yet, but I can't wait to play with these once I feel a Little better.

Let me know what you want me to review first.
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh wow this is an amazing haul. I'm dying to try the LA Girl Glazed Lip Paints.. I might have to place an order myself xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty happy with my haul :) I feel like everything I got was really affordable and for once, I picked all the right shades and everything I picked was something I have been wanting to try for a while. Gotta love affordable bargain makeup hehe. I tried my LA glazed lip paint for the first time today. I really like the colors, they do feel a Little slippery and thin on the lips at first, but it does feel like the lips absorb some of that moisture. They don't dry or set so they are not as long wearing as I had hoped for, but I'll have to test them out some more, I still really like them though.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig