Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Boots haul


I did a Little Black Friday shopping from the Boots international site last Friday. I did not expect everything to arrive this fast, so I was really pleased when the postman came knocking on my door today.

I got a few thing for myself and some gifts for my parents. I won't be showing the gifts I got my mom as I know she looks at my blog. I don't want to ruin the surprise, so I won't be showing everything.


Boots has 3 for 2 on select gift sets, so I got my father this Gilette fusion proglide set as an extra gift, as I have already bought all his Christmas gits, I just thought he shoud have some more Things under our tree this year.


I got myself a few makeup items. I couldn't help it. These are not available in Denmark and I have been wanting to try most of this for a long time, so I had to take advantage of the sale.


I have never tried anything from the Palmer's brand, so I thought this would be nice to use this Winter.

And now, all the free gifts I got with my order.

 This gift set was free with any Bourjois purchase of 15£ or more. You get an eyeshadow trio, a mascara, a nail polish and a lipstick. I can't wait to have a closer look at it.


This was part of the 3 for 2 gift set deal. I got my parents a gift set each. And chose this a the free gift.

This was free with my Rimmel purchase. I bought 3 lip balms, and the lip balms were also 3 for 2 so that was a pretty good deal.


This was free with my purchase of 2 seventeen products. It's limited edition and the packaging is really pretty.

I'm not sure about that blue eyeshadow, but the 2 other shadows look nice and you get a gel or cream liner in the palette as well. Will have to give it a try, but I'm skipping that blue shadow hehe.

That's a lot of free stuff. It was to good a deal to pass up. I may be throwing the nail polish and the Bourjois trio into a giveaway box for later as it's not really colors I would use. But I'm really looking forward to trying everything else. And I hope my parents like what I got them.
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oooh you got a lot of good stuff and the gift set looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty happy with the haul:) I love a good bargain. I really hope my parents will like their gifts.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig