Friday, December 26, 2014

Essence - NEW launches for spring/summer 2015 - misc

Hello my lovelies. This is the last few Things I want to share with you from the new Essence products launching in march 2015. It's a little bit of everything that did not really fall into the eyes, lips, face or nail makeup categories. Enjoy!







Seems like they are bringing some new makeup brushes into the permanent line. These look quite similar to the "Bloom me up" ltd edition design, But I believe some if these items are completely new. Personally I think they could have skipped on those hair ties and given us another brush hehe. The 4in1 cleansing pads look interesting. So that's everything new from Essence. Hope you have enjoyed this little series. What are you most excited for?
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig