Sunday, December 21, 2014

GOSH 9 shade palette review


This review has been a long time in the making. I really wanted to take my time with this pallette, Testing out properly before telling you Guys what I think.

Shade: "To enjoy in new York", there are 3 palettes in total. I chose the most neutral of the bunch.

Price: DKK 150 or about £15. £9,99 at superdrug, Yet another Danish product that is more expensive in Denmark? Strange huh?

Packaging: I cannot praise this packaging enough! I absolutely love it. It feels so luxe and looks so sleek. The palette is as compact as can be. No waisted Space and no sponge tip applicators. It really feels high end to me. You also get a nice mirror. There are 12 grams of product divided into 9 eyeshadows.

If you are into mattes, you will love this palette. It only has 2 shimmery Shades - the champagne and the peach color. The rest are varying degrees of satiny matte Shades. I love this take on neutral wearable Shades. There are some greige and taupe, 3 different light Shades and some wearable purples. I really like the layout of these shadows.

Look at this palette! no waisted Space at all. No annoying room for applicators, I love how this looks.
These shadows are really soft and smooth, really luxe texture, although not as creamy as I am used to. These are nicely pigmented yet super easy to blend out. Because they are not as creamy as some shadows, I do feel that they benefit from a primer or base to adhere to.

Without a primer, I do find them to fade. But I always wear a primer so that's not really a problem for me. I really think Gosh hit it out of the ball park with this palette. It's still not up there with Urban Decay or Too Faced but it's definately one of the best drugstore palettes I have used. The quality is amazing!


without primer
 I actually think this is really good!, not just for the Price. I mean I think this is a steal! I would have gladly payed more for it! well, I'm glad that I don't have to pay more, but you know what I mean,

I'm not sure I will be getting the other palettes though, I think one of them are mostly green and blue shadows and the other is crazy pops of color, and that's just not really my thing. I would love it if Gosh came out with even more of these. I would get every neutral toned palette they could throw at me.

Have you guys tried it? Would you buy it? What do you think of it?
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I feel that those purples are a bit too similar... but otherwise a beautiful palette. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't feel that they are too similar. One is lighter one is more warm toned and one is more cool toned. But I can see how someone would feel that way. Personally I like them just the way they are :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig