Friday, December 5, 2014

I'm dreaming of a soapy christmas!


Ever since I ordered my bath tub, I have been looking at bath stuff online. There's just not really much of a market for bath bombs and such in Denmark. And I really want to try some bath bombs.




 So as you can see my mind has wandered off to unicorn land, where everything is rosey and made out of cake and sparkles haha. These pretty Little Things are from Bomb cosmetics, wich unfortunately for me is not available in Denmark, and it looks like their web shop does not ship to Denmark either.

Fortune cookies soap, does ship to Denmark, but the shipping cost is a Little crazy. And I just ordered from them, when they had their Black Friday sale, unfortunately that was before I knew I was getting my bath tub. So No bath goodies there.



If anyone has any good suggestion of awesome webshops with awesome bath products, do let me know. I have been looking at lush.co.uk as well, but I want moooore haha. I even consider making my own, I've already found some recipes online, but have yet to order any ingredients. So please keep the suggestions coming.

Loevens.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'm also looking, so hoping there will be good tips here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep searching.
      Bomb cosmetics actually just e-mailed me, saying that they hope to ship internationally in the near future... Fingers crossed.

      Delete
  2. Hey!
    I really like your Blog and Pictures! Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? Only if you like my Blog. Lets stay in touch :)

    Sophia xx
    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like your style :) Just added you. And thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the kind comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I have no idea what's going on, but I still hope the very best for you. I've enjoyed reading your blog a lot. I just hope that you will be ok and that everything will be good for you :) I wish you all the best :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig