Thursday, December 11, 2014

Loevens Advent calendar december 10th & 11 th


I have been visiting my boyfriend the past few days. So I have not been posting my advent calendar. I hope you have enjoyed the pre scheduled posts though.


Here is what I got in my advent calendar yesterday and today. It's makeup remover wipes and a dish washing towel. Both very useful items. I really have to give my mom credit, she has done a great job with the calendar so far.

I just got my new portable bath tub and I have been trying it out today, I need to make so adjustments to it, but it's getting there. I think I'm coming down with the flu or something so I have not been wearing any makeup. I never really wear makeup when I'm sick so I have no palette to show you today.


The only makeup I'm sporting today is these lip glosses from Makeup Revolution. I'm testing them out a bit, so you can expect a review soon.

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig