Sunday, December 14, 2014

Loevens advent calendar. December 14th


Happy december 14th everyone. I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend. I'm feeling a lot better today. I have been doing lip swatches like crazy and I am nowhere near done. But I'm giving my lips the rest of the day off, they need some TLC after the swatchfest I just put them through.


Today I got the Nivea in-shower body lotion in "nourishing cocoa" I've loved the regular one for dry skin for a long time, and I even got my mom to try it out as well. So she knew I would like this. I've never seen this version before, so hopefully it will smell divine.


Today I'm playing with my new LA Colers, 30 color palette in "Back to basics" I Applied a pale golden color to the inner 3rd of my lid, then Applied a darker gold to the middle of my lid and smoked it out with the reddish burgundy shade. It came out a Little more subtle than I would have liked... I forgot to use a cream shadow underneath, heck I think I may have even forgotten a primer... oops, guess that's why it's not that vibrant. I definately want to play around with this some more, do some swatches and get a review ready for you guys.

That's it for today, have a lovely sunday everyone,

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig