Monday, December 15, 2014

Loevens Advent calendar. December 15th


Happy December 15th everyone. Wow I can't believe how fast the days are flying by. Today I stayed in, waiting for my Fortune cookie soap order to arrive. And decided to treat myself to some facial mask pampering. Ofcourse the mail man had to come knocking when I was wearing my Black mask. My mail man now calls me Zorro. Oh well, at least I did not scare him off the stairs.

 
Todays advent calendar gift was 2 packs of Läkerol pastilles. I always like to keep some in my purse, so I'm definately going to throw one of these in my purse right away.
 

 
I used my new LA colors 16 color palette in "sweet" I just did a quick look using nr 2 shade from the top row and nr 6 from the bottom row. I like how these Applied. Very easy to blend as well.



Todays extra special face care routine. I cleansed my face and used the Ahava Clear scrub, then I used the Muddy girl mask, I then used my JorgÓbe peel of mask (only on the nose area) Finally I put on a collagen sheet mask before adding some face oil to my face. My face feels wonderfully clean yet hydrated and super smooth. Nice!

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig