Monday, December 8, 2014

Makeup revolution haul!


I purchased some Makeup revolution products, when they did the Black Friday, gift with purchase thing. I just got my package today and I have to say I was both pleased and a little sad at the same time. You'll see why in a minute.

 
Here is all the free stuff I got with my purchase! Amazing right? I've been dying to try the Go! palettes so I was super happy about getting these. It also came with a free bronzer, but mine decided it did not want to be a pressed powderr anymore, and had turned into a Loose powder, lol.
 
So here is a look at what I got. I'm really pleased with my order, but I do have to contact Makeup revolution about the broken items.
 








 




















So all in all the products look really promising. Yeah I'm bummed about the broken products, but I'm sure customer service will help me with that, so I'm not going to get all bothered about it just yet. I can't wait to have a play with these.

Please let me know, what you would like me to review first, and I will get right on it!

*update* Makeup revolution has refunded me the Blushing Hearts blusher and given me a Unique discount code with 25% off, to use with my next order (expires 30/12/14) That's pretty nice of them. The code was their way of saying "sorry" about the bronzer, wich was a free gift with purchase, so I think that's really nice of them. They did not mention anything about the broken lip laquer though, but no worries I'm still very pleased with their customer service.
 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Im sure youve tossed it by now :( but just in case you find yourself with smashed makeup in the future--

    My free bronzer came this way too-- But I saved it by mixing it up with some alcohol and letting it dry! You can look up people doing it on YouTube, like 'Save shattered eyeshadow' or blush or some such. It turned out just fine! (not as pretty as a non-smashed one would have been, but fine!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice. I've done this with other products in the past. But this was smashed beyond reckognition. I did try and open it and the bronzer had transformed into a Loose powder, so I thought it would be too much of a hassle to try and save it. I did want to initially put it in an empty jar and use it as a Loose powder, but I swatched it and it contained straight up glitter, so I threw it out hehe,

      Delete
  2. That box blusher reminds me a lot of the Too Faced blushers. It's a shame it broke though. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a nice more affordable option.

      Delete
  3. Hello I received all my makeup broken :'( Can you please tell me how to contact them in order to get a refund. I am so disheartened by this. I received all of it broken. That too broken so bad that it ruined the other palettes too. Please reply asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would go to their facebook page, and look for an e-mail adress or write Them on facebook. I hate when stuff arrives broken, but MUR is normally really Good about refunds. Hope that helps

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig