Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Makeup spending ban/project pan


I have been splurging like crazy these past couple of months. There just seems to always be something new and exciting that I want to try. But I can't keep splurging. So I have decided to ban myself from buying makeup for at least 3 months.

In these 3 months I will try and get craffty with the products I don't like and get through reviewing all the products that I have not yet reviewed.

I've got a big bowl og products that I'm just not that into that I need to go through. I'm not planning on using them all up but I will do my best to use them as much as I can. So hopefully you can look forward to a lot of empties posts.

The reason for this, is that my boyfriend and I want to buy a house. And in order to have any hopes of lending the Money in the bank, we need to have some Money saved up. (a lot)

After the 3 months I may do a Little haul and then get right back on the Ban-wagon hehe.

So I guess this is going to be my new years resolution. I'm feeling very motivated right now. I do have a few packages on the way; one from Makeup revolution and 2 memeboxes. So if you see a haul post or an unboxing, it's been purchased before I decided to do this.

Also every other month I will be getting some new Yves Rocher goodies (these are sent to me for free for review purposes) So I will still have something to show you all.

Wish me luck.
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I couldn't do a spending ban. Going through all the department stores makeup counters and resisting not to buy something is impossible for me. For me personally, its like giving a drug addict drugs and telling them not to take them. Good luck on your spending ban x

    Hannah

    themakeupjunkiesdiary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not going to be easy. But I seriously have accumulated so much stuff over the past few months. I'm the well prepared drug addict, that already has a stockpile to go through. So plenty of new stuff. And I really really need to save some Money up.

      Delete
  2. You can do it!
    You've got some great products :)
    xx Lia
    http://liaslife92.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Putting my war paint on, while "eye of the tiger" is playing in the background and pumping my fists on my chest... Wrrrroaaar I can do it! ;)

      Thanks Lia ;)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig