Friday, December 12, 2014

Memebox - Superbox #78 Dirty gal - Unboxing


I just got this in the mail today. I ordered it a while back and it was sent out December 5th and I have already gotten it, I did not pay for Express shipping so this is awesome! This is my first Memebox ever, I have 2 more on the way.

If you are wondering what Memebox is, it's like a subscription box, without the subscription hehe. They come out with new boxes all the time (even though I think they have been a Little less active with the amount of boxes lately) You just go to the website. Choose what boxes you like and then they will be shipped out to you on the specified date. So no monthly fees, and you only get the boxes you want.

This is the Superbox #78 Dirty gal, superboxes tend to cost more because all the products are full size. I payed 38,99$ for this box and this is including shipping.

Here is what Memebox says about the box:
"Think dirty. Play dirty. Cake fights, sticky syrup, muddy tracks, grease stains and more, these are some icky-sticky situations you wouldn't want on your skin and body... or would you? say bye-bye to Miss clean freak and unleash your inner dirty girl with this box - bursting with so called "dirty" but oh-so-fun beauty ingredients! join in on this hot mess because it's all about dirty fun fun fun in this box."


I got a golden ticket in my box with a coupon worth 3$ off my nex purchase. I believe there was a selection of boxes that have these golden tickets in them. I'm not sure any of the new boxes has them But if it does it will be noted on the website.

The box comes with a Card with information about the different products. This is very helpful as most of the text on the products is in Korean. It also tells you how to use the products and the retail Price of every product. I will be including Memebox's descriptions, but I'm not going to include instructions, as it would take up too much Space, and this post is going to be long enough.
 

 
Dr. MJ, real mucin restore cream: "repair and renew with this intensive cream formulated with rich snail mucin, renowned for it's regenerative and revitalizing properties. This potent cream supports natural cell regeneration to decrease the appearance of wrinkles, and is super concentrated to replenish moisture and maximize the skin elasticity and firmness." 50gr. 46$

It's not the first time I try a snail product. I have recieved a few samples here and there and actually really liked it. But I'm a Little scared of this cream. it's super slimy and when you dip your finger in it the texture is almost stringy. A Little gross, but I'm going to try this and see if it's good.


B&SOAP, Mamie Blue: "Nothing heightens the skin's natural metabolic processes better than this densely textured, smooth gliding, and terrifically energizing "smurf facial mask". Slap this blue paste onto skin to clear away dead, tired skin cells while literally vacuuming up all impurities. Infused with invigorating peppermint, soothing evening primrose oil, and more, this facial mask is excellent for all skin types and all ages." 130gr. 29$

This looks interesting. The packaging reminds me of the Lush fresh face masks. It's not as blue as I feared and it looks and smell really natural. I can't wait to try this "smurf mask" on haha.

 
Esthetic House, Mayo pack: "an easy to use hair mask inspired from mayonnaise - famous hair home remedy - to make hair soft, elastic, moist, nourished, and to prevent excess hair tangless." 120ml 12$
 
This sounds really odd and kinda amazing at the same time. I did open this just to get a feel of the texture. Thankfully it feels nothing like mayo on the skin, it has no scent and I can't wait to try this in my hair.


Cleomee Natural Donkey oil: "This gentle and nourishing blend of natural EGF donkey oil, olive oil, annatto oil, grape seed oil, jojoba oil, sunflower oil, and macadamia oil delivers rich Nutrition and replenishment Deep Down into the skin. Free of paraben, phenoxyethanol, artificial coloring, benzophenome, and mineral oil" 80ml. 83$

Donkey oil?! wait.. what? what the heck is Donkey oil? do I even want to know? I'm a Little scared of this product. I need to research donkey oil before putting this anywhere near my face or body. This is one expensive product though! And it's huge. Just look at how big the bottle looks in my hand. It has a pump wich I think is always nice. I'm hoping donkey oil is like donkey milk and no donkeys were harmed making this stuff, or I don't think I could use it. Little scared.

You also get 2 single use mud masks in the box. But I honestly overlooked them until it came time to write this post. they are 15grams each and they come in Little Heart shaped packs. I have no idea wich types I got as it's all in Korean, but they look really cute. They retail for 2$

All in all this box was worth about 172$ and I only payed about 39$ for it. So that's really amazing. It may not be products that I would have picked up myself, but I'm really pleased with this box. I needed a new face mask, and I can always use a hair treatment. I actually also needed a new face cream, and I have been battling with dry skin lately so if I dare, I'm sure even the Donkey oil will be useful.
 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I keep wanting to write "Miami blue" instead. Yeah it really does, when I first saw it, it took me back to when I bought my first lush fresh face mask.

      Delete
  2. My first thought to that B&Soap was it looks very Lush like! I like the idea of the Meme box though, as I think some subscription boxes are very hit and miss.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed it does, that ws also my first thought. I've seen a LOT of unboxing videos online before I decided to try memebox for myself, I'm super pleased with this box, I have 2 more boxes on their way, one wich focuss on lip products and one with makeup, I'm a Little scared of getting crazy colors but I had to try. I definately think that skincare boxes are easier, because they have boxes targetd for particular skin needs, like sensitive skin or blackhead problems and so on.

      Delete
  3. I love beauty boxes and this one looks amazing.....xoxoxo.....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really pleased with this box :) I also love beauty boxes, I used to have a subscription to a Danish box called Goodiebox. It was once a month and sometimes you got really Lucky, It was just a Little too much with a new box of stuff every month. So taking a break from that box right now,

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig