Thursday, December 18, 2014

Memebox Superbox #79 OH! My lips unboxing


I just recieved my second Memebox today. It's the "Superbox #79 OH! My lips" box. Superbox Means that everything is full size. I believe I payed $29,99 in total, wich I thik is pretty fair when you think about how expensive shipping can be,

These boxes are really nicely packed, and I have to say that the quality of the actual box is really nice as well. The info Card in the box is super helpfull - giving you a description of each product and how to use them.





Lassie'el, Kiss me! Glam up! lipstick: $6
"These are not one-time, disposable lip tattoos. They are real pigmented lipsticks packaged into these easy-to-carry lip Cards, providing you with 6 different color options to choose from according to your mood, day, and occasion!"

These look interesting. I got a repeat orange color instead of a red color, but it's allright. I tried one today and I only needed 1/5 of the product to do my lips nicely. So that's nice. Interesting idea though. I'll have to try and put one in my wallet and see what happens. Oh and you really do benefit from having a lip brush for application.



 Vivito Painting Sweet lip balm, 02 Berry farm: $24
"This chubby jelly-textured tinted lip balm gives rich moisture and Nutrition for dry lips. With a refreshing blend of blackberry, orange peel, grape, cacao seed butter, and more natural ingredients, this cute jelly balm will be the answer to winter's lip care concerns. It also comes in a cute tin case for on-the-go care!"

The packaging is really really nice! And this smells soooo yummy! I think they should have called it  a balm tint and not a tinted balm. As it actually goes on quite clear but develops into a quite pinkish shade. Not sure if I like that about it. But I'll give it a shot.



 Rosemine Vitamin E lip balm, min tea: $7
"Scented with a refreshingly minty, herbal fragrance, this vitamin E lip balm is richly formulated from a blend of vitamin E, ceramide, peppermint extracts and 5 different kinds of moisturizing essential oil. It coats over dry, chapped lips with a moisture layer to Lock in the moisture and to protect against external damage or dehydration."

This packaging reminds me of Cath Kidston packaging. It's really pretty and girly. The Whole Cath Kidsto design reminds me of my parents vacation home near the Beach. So I may save this for summer. I did try and smell this balm, but it seems to be a very light minty scent, wich is probably for the best. Can't wait to really try this.

 SR Lip scrub 30ml: $12
"Exfoliate away dead skin cells and deeply soothe and hydrate dry, chapped lips with SR's Lip scrub enriched with a blend of argan oil, tocopherol, vitamin E, snail filtrate, and Pearl extracts. The gentle micro-beads soften and smoothen out roughened lips for suppler, kissable pout!"

This is quite a lot of product, considering it's a lip scrub! Can't wait to try this out, even though I swore to never use anything with snail "filtrate" on my lips. In the name of Loevens makeup rambles-science I will try it. Seriously, that Picture of the lips is kinda freaking me out a Little. I don't know why, I just think they look a Little creepy! haha


Vivito Dessin Solution, Lip & eye remover 100ml: $32
"A double-layered lip&eye remover that effectively melts away stubborn point makeup and skin impurities around the sensitive eye contours and lips. Make sure to shake the upper and lower layers well together before application. It's gentle blend of lemon grass oil and rosehip oil has soothing and moisturizing effects as well"

Lip and eye REMOVER!? hehe I'm just getting some mental images of me without eyes and lips. Well I know what they mean, but it still makes me giggle. Again, I'm liking the packaging. $32 makeup remover though... That's going to me the most expensive one I have tried yet. I'm experiencing some dryness lately so I'm going to start using this right away.

So that's the OH! my lips box. It's definately good value for your Money. But I think I liked my last box better. There is nothing wrong with this box, but it's just not as amazing as the last one I got. I will be using all the products, and hopefully I will like them all. What do you think of this box?

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig