Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas everyone!


I can't believe it's almost Christmas! I've been so busy today that I have not even opened my advent calendar! Oh my...

I just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas. I will be celebrating it with my Family on the evening of the 24th, like we do in Denmark. So right now I am packing my overnight bag, as I will be spending the next few days at my parents cozy vacation house.

Don't worry, I have 1-2 scheduled posts planned for every day for the next 3 or so days. So You will not be missing anything. I may just not be able to reply to your comments as fast as I normally do. 

I hope that I can squeeze my Danish Christmas post in to my Schedule on the 25th, Some Things just can't be done in advance hehe.

Thank you all for following me and for reading my blog, you have no idea how much this blog Means to me.

Merry Christmas.
Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig