Friday, December 26, 2014

Sad news for Danish Memebox lovers!


I just got this e-mail in my inbox. I'm actually a Little bummed out about this. I just discovered Memebox and I was thinking of making this a monthly treat for myself. But sadly Memebox has decided not to ship to Denmark anymore.


"Dear customer,

We regret to inform you that due to ongoing customs and shipment issues, we will no longer be able to ship to Denmark as of January 15th.

We know this is very disappointing, and we will continue to work to find solutions to international customs issues to get to a resolution. However, at this current time, we are unable to provide an adequate level of service for shipments to Denmark and must discontinue service with no further orders taken after January 15th.

Please note that for accounts with points, the points will still be useable until January 15th and for shipping to other serviced countries thereafter.  For those accounts with more than the standard 3 points from sign-up (as of December 26, 2014), we will also be providing a cashout method via paypal (which may include applicable fees). Please email us at hi@memebox.com if you have any questions.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause."

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is not permanent. I know that there are other Korean beauty boxes out there, and I will be giving these a try instead. But it's still a bummer. I'm glad I just ordered 2 new boxes, and maybe I'll be able to order one more before January 15th.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig