Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Scammer Alert!

I woke up this morning to some seriously not funny stuff.

I recieved a message from Paypal stating that I had sent Money to someone named sarah Kirstein.
I used my Card once yesterday when I was grocery shopping but I have not been paying with paypal pretty much since Black Friday. So I knew this wasn't authorized by me.

Lucky for me, and too bad for the scammer, I don't really have any Money, I'm unemployed and it's december! hehe. The scammer took what was left on my bank account.

I immediately reported her, wich is really easy to do on paypal. And followed paypals instructions to change my password and such.

litteraly 2 minutes later Paypal wrote me, telling me I had won the case and the Money would be transfered back to my account within 2-3 days, wich leads me to believe I'm not the first to be scammed by this person.

I'll leave their personal info below, just so you know who to be aware of. The person may only take small amounts, but it's not about the mopney for me, but the fact that somebody hacked my account and that they could probably do it Again.

I'm not telling you this info so you can go bother the scammer, don't e-mail her, that would just be dumb. But I'm showing you this info, so that if you have a transaction with this person that you don't really recall making. You can start taking action against it.


Name:
sarah kirstein (the reciever of this transaction is  Non-american - Verified)
E-mail:

 

djakay@gmx.de


 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I don't know why the email looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I had never seen this e-mail adress before. Take care.

      Delete
  2. oh.....thanks for this post....xoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Just thought it could be helpful for others, if it happens to them too.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig