Saturday, December 27, 2014

What I got for christmas

I thought it would be fun/interesting to show you what I got for Christmas, it's not beauty related at all. I always wish for makeup, but I'm pretty sure my parents think I have enough cosmetics. So they always ask for non-makeup wishes. I'm super excited about my presents. My mom really knows how to hunt for a good bargain. I can't believe she got me all this!


Socks, hehe. It's a bit of an inside joke. But I always wish for socks, because mine tendt to "dissapear" into a Black hole or something. I can never find my socks.


An audio book, from a well known Danish author. It's her newest book. Can't wait to hear it.


An Electric toothbrush from Colgate! hell yeah. I haven't had an electrical toothbrush for at least 10 years, they usually hurt my teeth, but this one doesn't .


A new mouse pad, I really needed a new one. The one I had was really gross and old.


A Vapros spinner 2 for my e-cigarette. I used to smoke a pack a day for a very long time. I think I started smoking at 14 or something. Now I have been smoke free for more than 2 years. I do need to stop using e-ciarettes as well. But for now it's the lesser of two evils.


Yay I got a Tefal actifry, I got the most affordable one, these are crazy expensive! And I can't wait to start cooking in it. I'm going to do the whole new years resolution wheight loss deal, so I'm hoping this will be a useefull device. I have not even unpacked it yet but if you like, I can do a few cooking posts here and there, using it.
 
 
What did you get this Holiday?
 
Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You have received amazing gifts......xoxoxo....:)

    http://mariahussain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I'm very very thankful for everything I got. I did not expect to get this much

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig