Monday, December 22, 2014

What's in my mailbox!


The mailman came knocking on my door while I was wrapping up some Christmas presents for my parents. It's my Yves Rocher press sample package! As some of you may know, I have been chosen by Yves Rocher to recieve products once every other month, for review. So this was my first package.


As you can see, I recieved some very festive products. Very shiny, sparkly and golden. They just look so lovely all together. I can't wait to review these products for you. I will be testing out the sparkly shower gel later today. I'm already wearing the lip gloss and so far I'm really liking it.


Stay tuned for reviews of these products. I am not paid to review the products, but they are sent to me free of charge for review purposes. So you can expects full and honest reviews of every product.
 
SHARE:

2 comments

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig