Monday, December 22, 2014

Yves Rocher - Sparkling shower gel - Blackberries limited edition


*I was sent this item for review purposes, all opinions are my own*

I haven't tried a lot of shower/bath stuff from Yves Rocher so I was curious to try this as soon as I got it. It looks super sparkly and christmassy.

Price: 35DKK here or £4,95 here

Packaging: Cute chubby Little bottle. It reminds me of a Christmas ornament. This is not a squeeze tube, the lid screws all the way off and the product easily comes out of the bottle. You get 250ml -my lid has a slight dent in it from the shipping, but I just put a piece of tape on it and it seems to hold up fine.


The scent is initially very fruity, it smells - as the name implies- of blackberries. once you start to lather up the product I find that the scent gets a Little more "perfumey" so more of an adult fruity scent and not a sickly sweet fruity scent. I like it.



After my quick shower, I decided to try and see how this would do as a bubble bath. I was suprised at the amount of bubbles it made, I really didn't use very much. I have a generic bottle of bubble bath that I wish would ,make this many bubbles.


This is how much is left after  I used some of it for my bath, I did not use very much, but it did the job nicely.

The bubbles did not last as long as my regular bubble bath but they lasted well enough for me. I don't exactly enjoy getting out of the bath with bubbles all over so that's fine with me. I do not see any sparkles sticking to my skin, wich is good. I don't want the glitter to stick to my skin.

I have to say I really enjoy using this i the bath. As a shower gel you do get a fuller fragrance experience. It's not going to be a miracle shower gel, it won't leave you feeling hydrated, but it will leave you feeling clean and smelling nice.

Blackberry is a nice scent if you like the more grown up perfumey fruity scents, It's not my favorite scent. But it's not bad at all. This sparkling shower gel also comes in "cocoa & orange" and "funtastic" wich smells like oranges. I'm going to get my hands on one of each before they are sold out, they are limited editions so you may want to pick one up soon, if it's something you want to try for yourself.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig