Hey Guys. I wasn't going to be doing a post like this. But I've found myself thinking a lot about, what I wanted to improve in 2015 (blogger and beauty wise) So I thought I would do it anyways.
1. Better quality Photos! Definately... My dad is working on a lightbox right now, so hopefully that will help me through this Winter. Also I want to get a better camera, no more smartphone Pictures for me...
2. Investing in some makeup brushes. I've pretty much just stuck to my elf and eco tools for years now. I want to branch out and try some real techniques and Sigma brushes perhaps. So I'm hoping I'll get that done this year.
3. Getting crafty: I want to do more crafty posts, like my DIY lip palette and such. I want to make sure that I find a way to use everything I have, even if it's a color or a texture that I dont like... I want to make it Work for me...
4. Being better with my purchases. Only getting what I truly want to try, and what I feel you Guys would be interested in. Instead of going for the crazy sales and bargains with products I may not ever use anyways. In the end, all the sales and deals add up to a lot of Money spent anyways.
5. US drugstore haul. I did one last year. And I want to do one Again. I'm thinking this will be a once a year thing for me. So around spring or summer I will be doing that Again.
6. growing my blog. I don't mean in the sense of getting milions of followers. Actually I don't care about the number of followers at all. What I care about is active followers, readers that will comment on my posts, share their knowledge and ideas and such. You guys are the Whole reason I blog. I love getting a comment on a post and I love to hear your opinions on everything.
7. Giveaways. I want to do a big giveaway some time this year. I'm currently adding stuff to the giveaway pile. I do have a giveaway going on, on my facebook page right now, if anyone is interested in winning a Gosh crazy volume mascara.
I think that's all my hopes and plans for my blog for 2015. What are your beauty/blog plans for this year? I would love to know.