Saturday, January 10, 2015

40 Beauty Questions TAG!

Hey Guys. While I'm chilling out at my boyfriends place, I thought it would be fun to do a tag post. So I've answered 40 beauty questions for you. I hope you enjoy this, and if you have done this tag,, feel free to leave the link below in the comments so I can see your answers.

SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Just 1, usually in the evening, I do use a cleansing gel and toner in the morning though.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Oily to combo. With an occasional dry day a couple times a year.

What is your current facial wash?
My skincare routine is all over the place right now, I'm currently using up several samples and travel sizes.


Do you exfoliate?
Almost never. I find my face actually gets more dry from exfoliating, plus I've read somewhere that it's not good for your skin to exfoliate, so I use a Chemical peel instead when needed ( a mild one ofcourse)


What brand do you use?
Not sure if we are still talking exfoliater? I don't use a particular brand of exfoliator, but I use REN Glycolactic peel as my peeling treatment.


What moisturizer do you use?
Right now I'm using Dr. MJ real mucin restore cream, I got it in a memebox.


Do you have freckles?
Yup, and I get more and more every year, even though I'm very careful with sun exposure and always use spf.


Do you use eye cream?
Yes, when I remember to put it on. I have used eye cream for a few years now.


Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

No but I'm sensitive to some products, and MAC Foundations tend to break me out. But i would not say it's acne. I've been pretty lucky with that.


Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No, this was not something we really used in my youth in Denmark, I did see a lot of TV infomercials but we mostly used Clearasil.



MAKE-UP



What foundation do you use?
I go between several Foundations, depending on what finish I'm after and what skin issues I'm having. Mostly I would Wear a BB cream. Too many different ones to list here hehe.


How about concealer?

Yes! This one is more straight forward. I have fallen in love with the Maybelline instant age rewind concealer in "brightener" and I've recently started using the LA Girl pro concealer.


Do you know your undertone color?
Pink as a piggy.


What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I rarely use them myself, But I like how they look. And I want to use them more often in 2015 BUT I cannot stand those extremely long and dense heavy falsies that look like you are trying to mimic a windshield wiper. And please cut them to fit your eyes girls.


Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yup I know... Doesn't mean I always do it, but I know.

What brand of mascara do you use?
That depends, I seriously have 5-6 opened mascaras in rotation right now.


Sephora or MAC?
Sephora! It's like a Magical land of makeup for me. MAC not so much, I feel MAC is overhyped and overpriced in Denmark. Their Foundations break me out and the girls working there are always a Little snobby in the MAC store I visit.


Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
Nope.


What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Flat top brush (like sigma F80) for Foundation, and another for powder. A blush brush and a contour brush, 2-3 different eyeshadow brushes and an angled liner brush. But I change it up now and then.


Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I always use eye primer. ALWAYS!


For the face?
Almost never. I have oily skin and I feel that the ones I've tried just made me more oily, quicker. Even the ones for shine control and pore minimizing. I do use a primer on my dry skin days.


What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Seriously? I have a palette for each day in the month (actually more) I can't choose! But I would say my favorite eyeshadow brand would have to be Urban Decay or Too Faced and my favorite colors are anything burgundy, reddish, Deep Brown and champagne.


Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid... I'm old school when it comes to liners.


How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Seing how I never use them, not that often. But I do occasionally poke my eyes out with the mascara wand.


What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Does that mean Loose shadows? or does pressed pigments Count? I don't know. Not a big fan of Loose shadows. Love how they look and everything, but I'm too messy of a person to be allowed to own a Loose shadow.


Do you use mineral makeup?
It's not something that I put any thought into. I do have a few mineral Foundations and blushes and such, but it's not a selling point for me... yet. There will come a time in the future thoug, where I will have to think about what I put on my face (for about 9 months give or take)


What is your favorite lipstick?
I'm a lip junkie... ask me another question!



How about lipgloss?
Seriously? I can't choose, it would be easier to tell you the ones I don't like.

What is your favorite blush to use?
I'm going with shade and not brand here, it's anything mauvey, nude, neutral that can go with multiple eye looks.


Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I have done it before, but it's not something I really do anymore. There are just too many fakes out there.


Do you like drugstore makeup?
No... I LOVE it!


Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I would if we had any,



Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
All the time. But I don't have $10.000 dollars to spare.


Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
yup, but not in the way you would think. My application is not clumsy. But I am. I can't tell you how many times I've banged my head in the mirror or smeared mascara all over my hands. Foundation Down my dress or just lost my balance and landed on my butt while putting on makeup. It's probably a good thing that I live alone.


Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Just 1? Seriously I think people can do their makeup however they like it. I'm not doing it for anyone other than myself. But I have to admit that some makeup applications can sting my eyes a bit, like: Strangely drawn eyebrows or brows in a wrong color for you, Unblended blush or blush explosions on the cheeks. Dark lipliner and worn off lipstick combo. A Foundation mask that does not match any skin anywhere on the person, orange self tanner and concealer colored lipstick. Phew that was a lot.
I may have some bottled up makeup anger Deep inside me.


Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I love colors, but I tend to prefer neutrals on myself. But my idea of neutral includes red eyeshadow haha. so...


Which celebrity always has great make up?
I honestly can't answer, none I think. No one ALWAYS have great makeup.



If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
I can leave the house using NO makeup at all, I do it all the time. But I would say mascara (I have blonde lashes)


Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Ooops I got ahead of myself... Yup I do it all the time for grocery shopping and stuff. I feel sad for girls who can't go out in public without makeup. That's like feeling that the way you look when are being the true version of yourself, is not good enough. We need to teach women to love themselves. Because you are ALL beautiful to someone and you all deserve to love yourself.


Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yeah. I like the way I look, just not in the morning or in the shower haha. Thank god for fogged up mirrors! ;)


In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I can't tell you... I like different products from different lines and brands. Just like every brand has a product that I hate.


What do you think of Makeup?
Are you being stupid right now? Take a look at my blog (it's about makeup) and tell me what you think. haha I freaking love makeup. It's my toy. I got too old to play with kids toys so I had to find something else to play with. This is like drawing.. but on your face! what's not to love? hehe

Phew that was a long post. If you have any additional questions just comment down below, and I'll try my best to answer them.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig