Thursday, January 15, 2015

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!

I thought I would do another tag today. I've been seing so many float around the internet, and I hardly ever partake in them. So I thought it would be a fun way to get to know me a Little better. Please feel free to link to the tags you have done and I would love to hear your answering these questions as well.


1. GREED:
What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Hmm I have a lot of inexpensive beauty items, I'm not sure wich one is the cheapest. But Perhaps the Makeup Revolution amazing sheer lip gloss. It's only £1 My most expensive item (if we are not talking perfume) must be my Urban Decay Vice palette, wich set me back almost $100 because of customs and shipping. For skincare it must be my Donkey oil from a Memebox wich had a value of about $80.


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
Lip stains in genereal. I love a good stain but somehow they allways turn to dark on me or some parts of my lips will not take any color at all. And also wet n wild limited edition palettes. They always suck me right in and leave me dissapointed, yet I keep buying them.


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
That's hard. I have so many yummy smelling balms and glosses. But I have to say my Too Faced chocolate Soleil bronzer. Mmmh smells divine.


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Face primers and sometimes even brow products. I'm blonde and my eyebrows match my hair pretty well already so I only feel the need to fill them in if I'm doing a bit of a dramatic eyeshadow look.


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
None. My self confidence does not come from makeup and I could leave my house completely bare faced. Perhaps my skincare products. But I don't really feel like there is a makeup product that makes me feel better about myself.


6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I thought this was about makeup? hmm well I like kind eyes and I like smart Guys with a good sence of humor. I want to be able to have a conversation that can be both intelligent and entertaining.


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
This is going to sound soo mushy. But anything from the Heart. The best gifts I have ever recieved where gifts that people really put their thoughts and Heart into. Oh yeah and the Hourglass ambient light palette... ofcourse hehe.
I hope you all enjoyed this Little short post. Consider yourself tagged :)
 
SHARE:

2 comments

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig