Wednesday, January 21, 2015

B&SOAP - Mamie Blue review


I got this face mask in the Memebox #78 Dirty gal box. I've been using it once a week since I got it so about 4-5 times. And I think I'm ready to tell you what I think about it.

Price: $29 according to Memebox. I have seen it on Amazon for about $21 so it's a pricey mask in my opinion.

Packaging: It looks very much like a Lush fresh face mask. It's a sturdy matte Black tub with a scew on lid. It looks very nice and the quality is great. You get 130 grams og product.

I have used this 4-5 times and I have only used about 1/5 of it, so this will last me a good while. Here is what Memebox says about the mask:

 "Nothing heightens the skin's natural metabolic processes better than this densely textured, smooth gliding, and terrifically energizing "smurf facial mask". Slap this blue paste onto skin to clear away dead, tired skin cells while literally vacuuming up all impurities. Infused with invigorating peppermint, soothing evening primrose oil, and more, this facial mask is excellent for all skin types and all ages."

It's definately a refreshing mask, the peppermint is cooling, but it can almost feel a Little like it's burning as well. It is indeed very dense in texture. I'm not sure if this is a fault in my product, or this is just the way it is, but The oils have seeped out of the paste so I need to mix it a bit before applying it, to make it go on smoother.

About the vacuuming of impurities, I'm not quite sure if I feel it does that. I do see some new breakouts in the days after using this, so maybe it does Draw out the impurities in my skin, but I'm not totally sure.

Honestly, this is a nice refreshing and cleansing mask, it leaves my skin feeling fresh, smooth and clean. But I don't think this is a miracle mask and I don't think it's worth the Price tag to be honest. I like using it, but I don't think I would repurchase it. It just not that special.

I will continue to use this regularly, so if anything changes I will let you know, and I will put it in an empties video once it's done, maybe I will have seen better results then, but I doubt it.
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great Post! Nice review! :)

    http://JoshuaHideki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) and thanks for following :-)

      Delete
  2. The packaging reminds me a lot of Lush x

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig