Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Empties


I've got a few more empties to show you today. And I still have some left, that I'll show you another day. I don't want to cram too many products into one post. As I want to keep it light. And I want to focus on each product that I have used up.

Gosh dry shampoo: This was nice. It did the job ok but it was very powdery and a  bit messy, so I'm not sure that I would repurchase this. In Denmark, this is actually more affordable than Batiste so I may get it Again if I can't get Batiste on sale.

Percy & Reed, Dry conditioner: Now this was a bit of a letdown. The product itself was nice. I quite enjoyed it. But the packaging was faulty, and I have heard enough complaints about it, to know that this was not just bad luck on my end. It would get stuck and would stop spraying any product. And sometimes it would spray product everywhere. I would aim at my hair and get it all over furniture that I was not even standing close to. So nope, not worth it.

Orofluido hair oil: This is probably the 3rd bottle I've gone through. It's a stable hair care product for me. I use this every time I have washed my hair, and I love it. And I already have another bottle of this that I'm currently using.

Rimmel Match perfection Foundation: I liked this. The color matched me nicely in the summer time. It is too dark for me in the Winter time though. It's a bit Dewey but it looked really natural on my skin. I only wish that this came in a lighter shade, then it would be a perfect Winter Foundation for me. I'm oily and it was not ideal for summer. But it certainly looked good. I loved this Foundation but I probably won't repurchase unless they come out with a lighter shade.

Rivecowe CC cream sample: I liked the finish and texture of this, but it was way too dark for me. So I had to mix it with BB creams. I would not get the full size.

So that's my empties for this time. I hope you enjoy these Little posts. I definately enjoy empties posts and videos.
 
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Great review! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it. I will definately go have a look at your blog. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC” :)
      If you're interested in following each other on Google+ and bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch ;)
      Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous day ahead<3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
    3. Aw thank you so much. I will add you on Google+ and bloglovin now.

      Delete
  2. I really like the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. I think it's really amazing! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty good. It would be my perfect Winter Foundation, but unfortunately I can olny use it in summer when my skin is not as pale, and it does not really suit my skin type too well in the summer. But it sure looks amazing on.

      Delete
  3. I really like the Gosh shampoo, thanks for the review! Your blog is awesome, just followed via gfc, hope you can keep in touch and keep up the good work!

    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you so much for the kind Words. It really Means a lot to me.

      Delete
  4. I really like this kind of post, nice empties post :D

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I love reading empties posts or watching empties videos. Thanks

      Delete
  5. I loved your post, your blog is lovely! Do you want to follow each other? I would be so glad!

    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) that Means a lot to me. I will take a look at your blog right now.

      Delete
  6. I've never seen dry conditioner before. I had to stop using dry shampoo cause i have a sensitive scalp and was irritating it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a first for me as well. It actually was quite nice, just the packaging that was rubbish. That sucks, I get itchy scalp with some products, so I do also have to be careful with what I use.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig