Monday, January 26, 2015

January favorites


It's been a long time since I've done a favorites post. I've just been using too many different Things to pick a favorite. This month has been more quiet in the "product department" so I feel like I was able to actually pick the products I've been enjoying and using the most this past month. I will try and link to reviews on the products that I have already reviewed.

Lips:
I've been into my neutral lippies with the NYC big bold gloss being the perfect plumper and the NYC twistable lip color in "riverside rose" Being my all time favorite color. Mid-month I rediscovered my Maybelline color whisper in "lust for blush" And I became a Little obsessed with the color.

Skincare:
I've been using the products from my Memeboxes and I've particularly been enjoying the I.Myss argan oil eye cream, it's been great for this Cold season. Also the Collagen Jelly pack has been a life saver. It makes my skin super smooth and hydrated, yet refreshed at the same time. My Vivito lip & eye makeup remover is really growing on me. It's the best I've tried. I don't use it every day, just because I'm don't want to run out.

Nails:
I've been really enjoying my Bourjois nail polish in "beige glamour" It's just the perfect everyday shade for me and I can see myself using this all year round.

Makeup:
Makeup Revolution ultra blush palette in "golden sugar" has pretty much been my go to palette for blush and highlight. But the Makeup Revolution radiant light in "breathe" sneaked it's way into my makeup bag, and I've been using it a lot as a light dusting all over my face. I've mentioned my Maybelline instant age rewind concealer before, but it's a favorite Again. Actually it never stopped being a favorite, love the stuff. I've been using the Benefit stay don't stray eye primer a lot this month, I normally use my UD primer potion or my Too Faced shadow Insurance, but I'm really liking this a lot right now. I may even like it better than my other primers...

So that's my favorites from this month. Hopefully I will be able to do another one next month, without repeating myself or spending Money on new products. I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what your favorites have been this month.
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooh definitely want to try those NYX lip colours! I also love MUR Breathe and Golden Sugar and was expecting to be disappointed with the Maybelline Concealer but loved it. Fab favourites :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine || Palette Giveaway: Urban Decay, Nars, Charlotte Tilbury, Too Faced

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lippies are from NYC. That conealer is just fab :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig