Friday, January 23, 2015

Makeup spending ban/project pan update!


It's been almost a month, since I decided to do a Little makeup ban. I've set my ban to end this april (I'm not sure if it's going to be the start or the end of april yet). But I thought I wanted to update you guys on how I'm doing.

So far I have not broken my ban. Yay I've been a good good girl, even though I have been tempted by all the new Makeup Revolution product launches. But I really want to do this!

I've managed to get a bit more crafty. I've done a few Collection posts and I've started my Makeup cleanup! series. So I feel I'm off to a good start.

I am planning more cleanup posts and also some posts on how to organize yout makeup and your blogging.

I still have a lot of products left to review, so I won't run out any time soon. But I'm also trying to shop my stash and think up new and fun posts about the makeup I already own, like comparisons and battles, like "battle of the lip stains" and such.

I'm feeling pretty good about this so far. Hopefully I will be able so save up some Money during this spending ban. Fingers crossed.

 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's just a bowl of Things I'm trying to use up :)

      Delete
  2. I don't have the willpower to do a spending ban. Looks like you're coping with it just fine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm coping... But I swear I think about makeup shopping all the time. It's going to be a hard couple of months hehe. But I need to do this or I would never be able to actually use the Things I alredy have.

      Delete
  3. nice my new post here http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig