Friday, January 2, 2015

My New years eve look

Hey everyone! I hope that you've all had a great New years eve and that you all arrived in 2015 safely. I have to admit that I had to take a day on the couch yesterday. I was all partied out.

So I thought I would start up today by showing you my New years eve look. And tell you what products I used.

Face: Boujoir 123 Foundation, Maybelline instant age rewing concealer/brightener, La girl pro concealer, Too faced chocolate Soleil bronzer, Look beauty stay put powder, MUR blushing Hearts blusher.

Eyes: Benefit stay don't stray primer, Urban decay vice 3 palette, lenilash false lashes 116, Essence eyebrow pen, Gosh lash Growth mascara. Sephora flashy liner in Black.

Lips: I started out with my Loreal extraordinaire in purple prelude and changed to my NYC lip plumper later in the evening as wanted something lighter in color.


I started my New years eve at my friends Family. They were so sweet to invite me and it was wonderful. Amazing food and amazing people. So grateful to have some really wonderful people in my life, that just opens the door for you and let you be a part of their big evening.

Then my friend and I, went to a party in another city. I didn't know anyone, but everyone seemed really nice and happy. It wasn't the most eventful evening and I have to admit that when the clock striked 12 and all the couples were kissing, I kinda missed my boyfriend. So I gave him a call and wished him happy new year.

I think I got home around 3 am, and woke up yesterday at 9 am, kinda tired and slightly dehydrated hehe.


I was really pleased with my look. Although the lashes were a Little bolder than I thought they would be, I never really Wear falsies so I'm not that great at applying them. How was your new years eve?
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Happy New Year, sweetie! You look gorgeous here, and no, the lashes are not too much for a party! Best wishes from Pennsylvania, USA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a happy new year to you too :) Thank you so much for your sweet comment.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig