Monday, January 12, 2015

Rituals Miracle balm review


I honestly don't know when I got this, but I must have had this for almost a year or something. So I knew it was time to star using it, before it got too old. So I have been putting this miracle balm to the test. I don't have particularly dry hands, but I do have some issues with Water, causing my skin to peel some times. My hands just don't like Water. Pretty hard to not get them wet all the time.

Price: €10 or about  £7,80 or $11,81 on the Rituals homepage

Packaging:  A very pretty metallic pink tube. The quality is nice, but it's nothing out of the ordinary. I do like the design though. You get 75ml of product.

This - like the name implies - is a balm. It's very thick, rich and balmy. It's not going to just sink into the skin right away. I do feel that there is a bit of residue left once this is rubbed into the skin. It's not a greasy residue, but rather a siliconey feel. So I would use this as my night time hand balm. Because I really can't stand being able to feel my hand cream too much.

The scent is beautiful. It's hard to describe, but it's fresh and a Little bit floral. I normally don't like hand creams with too much of a scent (it gives me headaches for some reason) But this one does not give me any headaches even though I would say the scent is on the stronger side. So keep that in mind, if you don't like heavy scented hand cream, you may not like this.


I really do like the way it makes my hands feel. My hands just feel so smooth and hydrated when I use this hand balm. It definately is a nice luxurious product. And it really has made a difference in the overall appearance of my skin and the softness of my hands. This is ofcourse not a permanent improvement. When I stop using the cream, my hands go back to the way they were before. So I'm not promising you a miracle - Even though the cream is called miracle balm.

I actually also use it on my feet as an overnight foot cream, and I really like it for that as well.

This is definately a nice Winter balm for your hands. I recommend this if you want softer and more hydrated hands. But if you don't like overly scented hand creams, or you don't like that residue (filmy) feeling. Then this may not be for you. For me, it's worth the Money and I would repurchase this.
 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This would be really good on my hands, there quite dry x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's definately heavy duty. I used it last night before I went to bed. And my hands and feet feel so soft today.

      Delete
  2. Happy and blessing New Year!
    I wish you all the best!
    Hugs,
    Joanna from http://syros2js.blogspot.com
    I am following you via gfc! I hope you follow back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a happy new year to you. Thank you so much for taking your time to comment. I will have a look at your blog.

      Delete
  3. This looks good!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfect for the Winter season.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig