Monday, February 9, 2015

Bourjois So laque! nail polish review


I've had this nail polish for a while now. i got it as a part of a gift set. It was a free with purchase gift set at Boots during the Black Friday deals. I'm really into this type of shade and have been using it a lot.

Price: £5,99 at Boots

Shade: 27 Beige glamour

I remember having one of these polishes years and years ago and I really loved it, so when I got this as a part of a free gift set, I was very excited. I'm really pleased with the color, normally I don't expect to get awesome colors from free gifts, normally you get the colors that nobody wants to buy, but this is so pretty.
 
It's opaque with 2 coats and I find it very easy to apply. The brush is on the wider side, so it's really quick and easy to coat the nail. I do find that it takes a bit to dry, but I'm always very impatient with my nail polish.
 
This claims to last for up to 7 days, wich can be both true or false depending on how you look at it. Yes there will still be nail polish left on my nails after a week, but no it will not be perfect. I find that this chips within 2-3 days, wich is actually good for me as most nail polish tend to chip on me after just 1 day (I have very britte split nails, so nothing lasts on them) I do find this to last even better with a base and top coat, giving me about an extra day of wear.


I'm really not used to reviewing nail polish and I have yet to find a nail polish that does not chip on me after just a few days. So I would say that this is a little above average in my experience. It's a great polish and there are some lovely Shades to choose from, but it's nothing extraordinary. I do really like it though.
 
I'm the kind of person who will buy any nail polish as long as the color is right, and this color is SO right, I love this shade and I will get a lot of wear out of it. So I really do recommend that you check out this particular color 27 beige glamour if you like a nice mauvey nude nailpolish.
 
SHARE:

2 comments

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig