Saturday, February 14, 2015

Follow up: ELF Golden bronzer


It's time for another follow up post. Today I'm talking about my ELF Golden bronzer. I reviewed this back in 2011 (see review here) And I really loved it.

I was traveling back and forth from my boyfriend at the time I reviewed this and I loved how versatile the products was. I could get away with using it as eyeshadow, bronzer and blush.

I actually hit major pan on this bronzer and I don't have it anymore. I liked it so much I went and bought one of the matte ones, and I hated it.

I'm still thinking about getting this golden one Again, as I find myself traveling back and forth from my boyfriends place yet Again (same boyfriend) So I may repurchase it.

But a lot has happened with me beautywise since 2011 so I'm not sure if I will still like it. But it's worth a shot.

I will be doing an ELF haul once I'm off my spending ban, so stay tuned for a further update.

Have any of you tried this? what did you think?

Loevens.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This looks good!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think I need to repurchase this.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I haven't actually come across this! May have to add it to my order the next time they do a good discount ;) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also waiting for a good discount hehe

      Delete
    2. I guess the current one is as good as it gets: 13€ off a 33€ purchase.
      Free shipping should be added if purchase exceeds 36€.

      Delete
    3. Ooh thanks for letting us know.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig