Monday, February 9, 2015

My lipstick collection - the liquid lipsticks and stains


Today I'm showing you my Collection of liquid lipsticks and lip stains. I don't really have a lot of these. I've never been a big fan of stains and I have just recently opened my mind up to the idea of liquid lipsticks.

 
L-R: Bourjois rouge edition velvet, W7 mega matte lips, L.A. Girl glazed lip paints, Makeup Revolution ultra velour lip cream. Makeup Revolution Salvation velvet lacquer.
 
The most long-wearing of these would have to be the Bourjois rouge edition velvet, it dries matte and stays on for hours on end. The least long wearing has to be the Makeup revolution ones. The velvet lacquer kinda crumbles off really fast and the velvet lip cream is very sheer to begin with and seems more like a matte gloss.
 
I definately enjoy the L.A. Girl lip glazes for their mixing abilities and color selection. But my ultimate favorite has to me the Rouge edition velvet.
 
These are all very different in texture, staying power and finish. Some dry Down and set, some stay glossy.
L-R: Elf lip stain, Rimmel 1000 kisses lip stain, Revlon just bitten lip stain.
 
Like I mentioned earlier, I'm not really a fan of lip stains. My lips are not evenly pigmented and I feel that this shows though with stains. But I do really love a no fuss long wearing lip color that will fade in a flattering way, and these provide that. When I do put on a stain, I prefer a vampy dark shade.
 
I will have to say that the ELF one is my favorite, both in the finished result but also the color. I do enjoy it a lot. I probably would not repurchase the other 2.
 
So there you have it, a bit more of my lipstick Collection has been revealed. If you want to know more about any of these particular lippies, just ask me in the comments.
 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Nice shades!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very nice
    new post http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/02/paneled-mini-dress-from-oasap.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a big fan of lipstain. I use it almost everyday. I've tried a bunch of brands and still am impressed with ELF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too into lipstains. My lips are not evenly pigmented so stains sommetimes look a Little strange on my, but I have to say the ELF one is really opaque and looks more even than the others.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig