Friday, February 6, 2015

My most used/loved products.

 

I've been wanting to do this post for a while now. But honestly, I hardly ever hit pan on anything, and I only have a few holy grail products that I keep repurchasing. And I like to switch it up all the time, so I didn't think I could find any products to show you. Lucky for you (me) it turned out that I had more of these than I thought. So let's get onto my most used/loved products.


ELF flat top powder brush: I have 2 of these, one for Foundation and one for powder. I use at least one of them every day. I love to buff in my products (unless I'm having a dry skin day).
 
Essence Bloom me up, powder brush: This is for days where I want to set my makeup, but I don't want to be obviously powdery. This just applies the powder so lightly that its pretty much undetectable.


GOSH, Illuminating CC cream: Probably one of my most used Foundations, in terms of how much is left in the tube. It was my go-to Foundation last summer and I still use it on days where I just want something easy that looks flawless. It's almost used up, and I'm going to have to repurchase this.

 
Dr. Jart, Black label BB cream: This is my most repurchased product. I've had 2 full sizes and at least 5 travel sizes of this BB. It's expensive but I love it. I'm almost out of this, and I need to repurchase the full size next time. 
 

Maybelline, Instant age rewind concealer: This is my most loved concealer, I want to say it's my most used, but it's not. I'm trying not to use it up before I can repurchase a new one. So this is pretty much for when I want to look extra good. This is not available in my country so I have to get it online.


Physicians formula, nude Wear powder: This has been used and loved to bits. I'm so sad that it's pretty much gone. This is another product that's not available in Denmark, and I have to order it from US drugstores and pay extra for a shipping Company to send it to me, yet I will be repurchasing this again and again. That's how much I love it.


Essence all about matte: I initially forgot to include this, when I published this post. But it's been well loved. Actually I think I'm about to hit pan. It's such a lovely matte powder that is practically invisible on the skin. Great setting powder.


Lipsmackers: These are some of my most used lip balms. I just love this stuff! I used to have about 6 of these, from the Cupcake Collection and now I have 2... If that's not telling you that I love these, then I don't know what will.
 
And that concludes my most used/loved post. Do you like it when I do these type of post? let me know in the comments.

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Nice post!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elf powder brush is amazing for foundation and that maybelline concealer is great - fab choices :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do like my flat top powder brushes hehe and the Maybelline concealer has been a favorite from day 1. Thanks Jasmine :)

      Delete
  3. Popping over from The Blogging Elite intro thread! ;)

    We have the same favorite BB cream! It was the first one I bought, and I'm so happy with the decision. I've recently found a foundation I really like, but there are some days where you just want BB cream.

    Chloe | Wanderlust in the Midwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hello there Chloe. It was also the first one I bought. I've tried a LOT of BB's since but I always come back to this What Foundation is that? And what's your skin type?

      Hugs from Loevens

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig