Monday, February 16, 2015

Nivea lip butter review


I'm a lip balm junky, so when I saw this cute Little tin I knew I had to try it. I've been having really dry and chapped lips lately so this has defiantely been put to the test. I got the scent " raspberry rosé"

Price: £2,10 or about 20 DKK at boots international website.

Packaging: Although the design is very cute, I'm not a big fan of metal tins. I am the master of "putting the lid on wrong, so that I can't open it Again" And I have to be careful with this as well. It can be a Little hard to open if you close it up too well. But that's a fault I have with all metal tins like this. You get 16,7 grams of product, wich I think is quite a lot of product.

Let me just talk to you about texture for a moment. This has a really odd, but pleasant texture. It's like a very rich version of body butter, just a Little more solid. It's very very creamy and it almost feels like putting conditioner on your lips. I know that sounds bad, but trust me it's gooood.


It's got a pretty pale pink color to it, that will not transfer to your lips, but don't overapply or you will be able to see a bit of a White cast on the lips. (happens to me all the time because I love to drown my lips in this stuff)

The scent is a very pleasant raspberry scent, it's not too crazy strong, it's just very yummy. There is no taste to the product wich is a plus for me, I hate when you can taste the lippie you are wearing.

I have to say, I really really like this lip butter. It feels comfortable on the lips, it just soaks that dry skin and makes it slide right off my lips (gross yeah, but it's what you want from a balm isn't it?) And I just love everything about it. I love the cute creamy pink lip butter, so much that I maaay actually reapply more than I need to. I have already recommended it to a friend and she really likes it too.

Have you tried these yet? i believe there are 2 other versions as well.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig